zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper 3.4
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:18:44 GMT
Raj,
 Below is my note to dev. I would estimate the timeline within weeks
not months (probably a week or 2).  For benchmarking the Multi, I'd
really encourage someone to do that and post the results to the list.
I dont think anyone has done a comprehensive perf testing on multi.

hope that helps
mahadev

Hint: you can take a lead on multi performance testing :)

-------------------------------------
Hi all,
 We are very very close to getting a release candidate out. Here is an
update on some work we need to do to finish off:

Patch Availables:

ZOOKEEPER-1197: Needs a reviewer. Pat/Ben would you be able to review?
ZOOKEEPER-1174: Already committed to 3.4. Is pending commit to 3.3 branch.
ZOOKEEPER-1181: I am reviewing this. Should be done by tommorrow.
ZOOKEEPER-1203: Looks like just needs to be marked fixed.
ZOOKEEPER-1206: Will check it in tommorrow morning as soon as hudson +1's.

Open Jiras:
ZOOKEEPER-1149: Pat again you are on the hook for this :).
ZOOKEEPER-1159: Camille/Matthias, any of you want to take it up?
ZOOKEEPER-1190: Will take a look at it and will ping Eric for the fix.
ZOOKEEPER-1207: Am very inclined to punt on it. Any takers?
 I am fine with saying RO feature is broken in the release.

I had planned to do an RC this week, but looks like we are close but
not there yet. Just need a final push. Really appreciate the effort
everyone is putting to get this through.

thanks
mahadev

PS: Ill be OOO from Friday until Tuesday next week.