zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Xuehan Xu <xxhdx1985...@gmail.com>
Subject Zookeeper Memory Leak?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 06:34:36 GMT
Dear Sirs:
      I'm learning how to use zookeeper. I've downloaded both the 3.2.0 and
3.3.3 versions. There are three zookeeper servers running on my PC with the
following configuration for each them, among which the dataDir and
clientPort are configured differently:

tickTime=2000
initLimit=10
syncLimit=5
dataDir=/export/mahadev/zookeeper/server1/data
clientPort=2181
server.1=10.65.134.219:2888:3888
server.2=10.65.134.219:2889:3889
server.3=10.65.134.219:2890:3890

I also wrote a client to report the PC performance information like memory
usage, network performance and idle cpu time to the zookeeper servers. The
report cycle is 2 seconds.

But both versions of zookeeper throws the OutOfMemoryError exception when
kept running for about 50 minutes. Is this due to a memory leak error inside
the zookeeper itself or some miss configuration of myself?

Thanks for your help:-)