zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Database Support
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 17:54:06 GMT
Uday,
 If I understand correctly, you mean to say if the zookeeper conf file can be stored in database?

As for now, it cannot. The code in ZK assumes that the conf is a file and can be read via
opening a file.  It is possible to plugin the conf file so that JDBC can be used but that
will require some work.

Hope that helps
mahadev

On Sep 7, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Uday Subbarayan wrote:

> Guys,
>          In my previous project, I used ZK with file system for storing the configuration
information using the std. config file. Is it possible to store the config in a database using
JDBC?