zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Uday Subbarayan <uday.subbara...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Usecase: DB Sharding
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 14:18:01 GMT
Thanks Ady. It's helpful and I am not the only one thinking about it.

Best,
-Uday.

-------------------------
I do not blog but e-write:
http://uds-web.blogspot.com

________________________________
From: Ady Lau <imxylz@gmail.com>
To: "user@zookeeper.apache.org" <user@zookeeper.apache.org>; Uday Subbarayan <uday.subbarayan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: Usecase: DB Sharding

We define all database information in xml files and put them into zookeeper
with protocol buffers format.

The clients get some configurations which using by business and build
datasource  dynamically.
Also the clients watch the node in zookeeper and rebuild datasource while
the necessary node has changed.

在 2011年9月16日星期五,Uday Subbarayan 写道: