zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange responses from server
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:10:49 GMT
ruok checks if the server is listening on the port, that it's up and
functional, not that it's joined a quorum

stat provides details on the server wrt the quorum, not serving
requests means that it is not currently a member of the quorum.

You'd need to check the logs to see why it's not participating.

Patrick