zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Jacobs <kjacobs5...@gmail.com>
Subject What do you use to monitor ZooKeeper Performance?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 22:12:02 GMT
Hi!

Relatively new to this user list - but have been using ZooKeeper for a small
application for several months (really big fan).  I am now looking for some
good dashboard / performance monitoring tools.

I stumbled across Patrick Hunt's dashboard. (
https://github.com/phunt/zookeeper_dashboard)  Pretty cool (looks like it
just prints out the stats calls for easy reading??)

I also found this post which just uses collectd to monitor connection counts
which seems pretty easy and fast: (
http://www.thesocialdeveloper.com/2011/07/30/how-do-you-monitor-apache-zookeeper-connection-counts/
)

I am curious what other people do to monitor the health of their ensemble?

KJ