zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: raise 1m max node data size
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:20:08 GMT
Another way to solve this is to use the multi command.

The idea would be that you would upload multiple pieces of the large object
separately into different znodes (without using multi)

Then you would update a pointer node that has references to the pieces while
controlling for the version of the pieces (using a multi).