zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fast leader election initial delay, is that possible?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:39:15 GMT
Flavio,

What you say is correct, but the original poster does have a point that many
of these warnings are to be expected and there is a heuristic that might
assist in distinguishing some of these cases so that false alarms in the
logs could be decreased.

That doesn't seem like a big deal to me, but different people have different
itches.  In my experience, restarting a ZK cluster from zero almost never
happens.