zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From yosefarr <yosef.ar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Limitation
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 20:33:26 GMT
Thanks you for your replay,
What do you mean that there is limit on data calls to ZK?what is the limit?
We will have  too many direct childrens for a znode:
 /znode
      /child-1
      /child-2
      /child-n
when "n" can be 500000 or more
in this case if i run getChildren("/znode") ,does this call will fail?
or getData("/znode/child-n") will fail?

Thanks
Yosef.