zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Aleksey Yakovlev <aleksey.yakov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper on two clusters?
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 23:17:19 GMT
Ted, Camille:

My example with files sending is just one most evident example. My scripts
need to talk to each other as well. For example, "I'm exiting with code 99,
so all the guys waiting for me - please stop waiting - I'll revive with a
new identity (which I don't know now) - please wait for a signal ABC and you
will know"

I didn't look into any messaging system yet. My biggest problem is
connectivity (load balancers, bastions etc. - please see my starting memo),
so I'm exploring various possibilities trying to understand their
flexibility and requirements to connectivity

BTW, what is "coordination system" exactly? I'd like to see a definition

Thanks
AY