zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Aleksey Yakovlev <aleksey.yakov...@gmail.com>
Subject Zookeeper on two clusters?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:24:11 GMT
Hi,

We have two clusters but I can't just ssh from one cluster to another - I
have to enter a password, use some authentication, go through a load
balancer etc
It would be very useful for us to use the Zookeeper as a common storage
place for small configuration data, accessible from both these clusters.

So, I'm thinking about starting like 5 servers on each cluster and merge
them into a single quorum - anybody did that?
If yes, how to configure this double-side quorum?

(I'm completely new to the Zookeeper)

Thanks
AY