zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Aleksey Yakovlev <aleksey.yakov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper on two clusters?
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:09:29 GMT
Mahadev:

I need these two clusters to communicate somehow, because our distributed
system works on both of them - so we need some coordination, for example, to
recover after failures. I could create my own servers/protocols for that,
but why - the ZooKeeper does just that, right?

The number 5 isn't important here, configuration and communication is

Thanks
AY