zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Limitation
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2011 19:07:01 GMT
Yes. But getting a list of children can happen in other contexts. You should not be pushing
things to the edge like that when there are such simple ways around the problem.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 13, 2011, at 1:56 AM, yosefarr <yosef.arraf@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I can have one node with 500000 sub nodes(Childs) and the get Childs will fail but
get one child (getChild("/mainNode/child50")) will not fail because the request is less than
1M is that right?