zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unusual exception
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:29:26 GMT
This is saying that the client (hbase in this case) is no longer
connected to the server (tcp connection down) for some reason. This
can happen for a number of reasons - typically the client process was
killed, host restarted or partitioned from the server, etc.... There's
nothing really to "solve" here, once the issue is resolved, ie client
process is restarted or network healed etc..., the client will
re-connect and start participating again.

Patrick