zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper for Windows Server 2003 64 bit enterprise edition
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:06:28 GMT
Zookeeper is written in Java and is thus very portable.

All of the associated scripts for snapshot cleaning and invoking the server
might cause you some problems.

Otherwise, the statement about it being a development platform only simply
means that it is your risk and that there isn't a community of developers
who are experienced with Zookeeper on your platform.  That doesn't mean it
won't work.  It just means that you are a bit on your own.