zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Priority Queue?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 00:40:08 GMT
Right.  So you will have to get the children (and set a new watch) and then
do a set subtraction to see if the difference is just the item you deleted.
 If so, you don't need to reset.  Likewise, if something else was deleted
that is still in your future, you can just delete it from the list of
upcoming items and continue.