zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Paul Rimba <paul.ri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrate Zookeeper with hadoop mapreduce
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 08:31:42 GMT
No worries. Too much email distorted my brain too ;p

hmm.. it does return the string. However, i wanted to store a whole
configuration files in the znode.
Mahadev asked me to build a tool which i am not sure how to as i am still a
newbie on zookeeper.

If you could point out how to do it, it would be best.

Thanks