zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lost ZK events across datacenters
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 20:18:56 GMT
I am generally a bit skeptical of attempts to "simplify" the ZK API while
claiming to retain or improve reliability and availability.  I haven't
looked at zkclient for a long time, but I was dubious at one time.

For a counter example, kept collections simplifies the API by presenting
virtual collections, but they explicitly warn that this loses some
information.