zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lost ZK events across datacenters
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 19:04:56 GMT
This is most commonly due, in my own history of programming errors, to
writing code that has a race window in it.  It is conceivable that cross
data-center operation would make such a race more of a problem.

Can you say a bit about your code?  Did you make sure to use standard idioms
as opposed to setting the watch in a different call from reading the data?