zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Gustavo Niemeyer <gust...@niemeyer.net>
Subject Re: Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:03:54 GMT
>  I am all for code quality. I myself am targetting 3.5.0 for some code
> cleanup. The issues have been talked about and some of them will be
> addressed and some other are pure nonsense. Complaning about in all

That's excellent news, thanks for working on this Mahadev.

> over the world doesnt help and posting those complaints time and again
> on the dev list (folks who are working on it) is offensive.

Again, you seem too easily offended when touching on the subject,
which makes Thomas' points valid.  If you are already working on clean
ups, simply pointing out what is going on will be much more effective
and comforting than fighting about the subject being touched by people
that use and care about your software.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net