zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 04:08:45 GMT
Gustavo/others,
  3.4 is definitely overdue. I will be sending out the details and
date for 3.4 release. It should be soon (within weeks and not months).
As for code quality, I am really surprised that folks are trying to
debate about code quality of a product that has been in production for
3 years, is proven and used many big software/financial companies. I
have never seen any software been in production ofr 3-4 years have
perfect codebase. Parts of software always need re work (thats what
usually happens with software running/sustained for a while).

I am really sad this issue being brought up on dev list again. I hope
we can have more fruitful conversations than "code quality" on the
mailing list.

thanks
mahadev

--