zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:03:28 GMT
I had a long talk with Thomas at Buzzwords.

He is far more congenial in person than on the mailing lists.

I tried to talk about the wisdom of giving first and then criticizing
and the debatable virtue of stronger than necessary language.  He was
a good listener and I think he has stuff to contribute if he can see
past these (relatively minor) issues.