zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 07:57:22 GMT
THe complaint about multi talking a long time is somewhat misleading
as well.  I was able to complete the client and wire parts in a week
or so and then had no time for months.  Then Marshall and Camille
showed up (esp. Marshall) and things got done in very short order.

I have subscribed to the debian list and will provide a countervailing
viewpoint.  Code metrics are a method to achieve a goal that ZK has
come pretty close to achieving.  Such metrics are not a goal in and of
themselves.