zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:54:36 GMT
Gustavo,
 I am all for code quality. I myself am targetting 3.5.0 for some code
cleanup. The issues have been talked about and some of them will be
addressed and some other are pure nonsense. Complaning about in all
over the world doesnt help and posting those complaints time and again
on the dev list (folks who are working on it) is offensive.

I am ok with Debian not supporting ZK. I think rpm/debian packages
should be provided by the project itself.

thanks
mahadev

--
thanks