zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Yosef Arraf <yosef.ar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delete znode when client's disconnect
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:42:51 GMT
a)The zookeeper holds an entries(nods) of resources
(resource allocation framework),
   Any component in our running environment wants to get any resource (by
type) will ask the zookeeper to get it (attributes,location,port,...)
   Every resource will be added as a node in the zookeeper (on
it's bootstrap will create zKclient and add himself to the zookeeper)
   if the client die OR the resource machine is not available - So i need to
delete it's node.

-Yosef.