zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:55:14 GMT
Hi Gustavo. Definitely some valid points in there, obv not everyone
agrees with all of them. ;-)

Thomas also sent some details earlier on the dev list, which you can find here:
http://markmail.org/message/4dzk5osxssaibirt

Discussing these points is on the agenda during our meetup around the
Hadoop summit.  There's already been significant progress on some of
it - for example a Maven patch is in the works.

Regards,

Patrick