zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Gustavo Niemeyer <gust...@niemeyer.net>
Subject Re: Debian packager orphaning ZooKeeper
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:32:27 GMT
(...)
> I am really sad this issue being brought up on dev list again. I hope
> we can have more fruitful conversations than "code quality" on the
> mailing list.

Stability and code quality are two different aspects, and I for one
think the mailing list for the project itself is the right place to
have these conversations.  You don't have to agree with the points
made, but being so offensive towards even bringing the concept up
feels a bit like validating some of Thomas' point, interestingly.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net