zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From MIS <misapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data limit in zookeeper
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 18:57:04 GMT
If the amount of data handled is fairly huge, {say of the order of MBs of
GBs}, you can even consider, storing the actual data in hdfs and meta data
on ZooKeeper. I had followed this approach in implementing one of the
use-cases, which required handling data limits that exceeded beyond that of
zk.

Thanks.