zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Fournier, Camille F." <Camille.Fourn...@gs.com>
Subject quota issues
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:45:13 GMT
Hi everyone,

Trying to figure out how to get quotas working properly, I seem to have hit an issue I can't
figure out. I set a quota on node /FOO, and then set the ACLs on the quota nodes for /FOO
to any READ, CREATOR other to limit modification to those that don't have digest access. This
seemed to work ok, but over the weekend my ZK was rebooted and now none of the quotas are
triggering, and the stats nodes are not being updated. Could this have something to do with
the ACL settings on the nodes? It doesn't look like it in the code, but I'm not sure what
else it could be. Anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
Camille