zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From litingli <litin...@baidu.com>
Subject About mock ZooKeeper
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 04:09:36 GMT
Dear  Mr ( or Mrs ) ZooKeeper:

I'm a test engineer of Baidu (China's Google). I'm writing this mail to ask if there is a
mock ZooKeeper program  that supports stand-alone test. Our development engineers have developed
a program with ZooKeeper, but  we do not want to use a real ZooKeeper cluster when we test
it, a fake ZooKeeper cluster that can run on just a single machine will be more convenient.

By the way, we have downloaded release-3.3.3, but we are not clear about the fuction of release-3.3.3/src/c/tests
 and  release-3.3.3/src/java/test , what can these codes test ?

I'm sorry to my poor English, hope you can understand what I mean :)

Best wishes!
LI Tingli
Baidu China Co., Ltd.