zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Importance of latency in a global deployment
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 19:44:28 GMT
Looking forward for the feedback from Camille...

Maybe a crazy idea but couldn't we implement something similar like DNS. We
have one top level cluster (at least three servers) and then a child cluster
for each geographical region. The Zookeeper client communicates with the
local cluster only.

Thanks
Oli