zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about client connection
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 16:54:47 GMT
Jeremy,
  The zookeeper client automatiically connect to some other zk server
once  it detects the server its connecting to is down. For this
though, you have to provide it with the whole list of ZK ensemble,
hostlist = "host1:port,host2:port,host3:port"

Are you using the list or just a single host port name?

thanks
mahadev

--
thanks