zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: observers in occasionally disconnected data centers
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 22:46:26 GMT
The core tests failed on last hudson, I just kicked off a patch build,
seems recent changes (logging?) have caused the patch to stop
applying:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-Build/238/console

Ketan would you like to try updating the patch and resubmit?

Patrick