zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Timing issue when running embedded?
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 17:23:34 GMT
Hi Gunnar, I believe I see something from the logs:

1) goto line 190 in the log, time index 09:00:59.357
2) search backward in the log file for the znode you are getting
"nonode" on, this:
/gyrex/prefs/cloud/org.eclipse.gyrex.http/applications/org.eclipse.gyrex.http.equinoxhttpservice.application
3) time index is now 09:00:58.968 (the most recent earlier operation
on this znode), notice the operation being performed on the znode -
it's explicitly being deleted by the client.

This (3) is the cause of the log message from (1).

So from what I see in the log it looks like expected behavior from the
ZK view of the world. Does this make sense to you or am I missing
something?

Regards,

Patrick