zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper and PHP
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 23:10:21 GMT
I have used the thrift option in the past.  At the time I did that, we build
a gateway service in Java that talked in turn to ZK.  That was a slight pain
because of the additional service.  The result was very portable, however,
because the PHP side was pure PHP and the java code was inherently pretty
portable.

The only problems we had were when ZK filled up due to not paying attention.