zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ketan Gangatirkar <ke...@indeed.com>
Subject Re: observers in occasionally disconnected data centers
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 22:31:16 GMT
Thanks, Mahadev.  I had seen ZOOKEEPER-892 but not ZOOKEEPER-784.  The
latter may be what we need.

I read the comments attached to that issue.  The most recent comment
was a Hudson CI message indicating that the tests against the patch
failed.  I was not able to find out more as it appears that the
configuration of the Apache Hudson has changed.  It appears that the
patch was approved but not merged into trunk, and it's now in limbo.
What is necessary to get that feature into the next release?  I may be
able to assist, depending on what's involved.  Thank you.

--
Ketan Gangatirkar
ketan@indeed.com