zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From hiteshghia <hitesh.g...@bunchball.com>
Subject Zookeeper Disconnects repeatedly and often is unable to reconnect which expires session
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 16:54:30 GMT
Hi,
Our Application does not use zookeeper heavily, but still I get a zookeeper
Disconnect event around 70 - 80 times a day and half the times its unable to
reconnect which results in an expired session in which case I close the
zookeeper object and reconnect manually in the application code. tickTime =
2000 and I use a timeout of 8000ms. What can be the reason of such frequent
disconnection event and how can I narrow down the reason and be sure that
the application code is not the culprit.

Your answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks