Agreed, thanks for all the effort in putting the site and the infrastructure up, Ben.

-Flavio

On Apr 27, 2011, at 5:59 PM, Mahadev Konar wrote:

Really Nice!!!

Thanks a lot Ben on making this happen!

thanks
mahadev

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:47 PM, Benjamin Reed <breed@apache.org> wrote:
i'm happy to announce that we finally have the bookkeeper subproject
setup. it's webpage is http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper. both
bookeeper and hedwig have moved over to this subproject. we have the
svn repository, mailing lists, and jira all setup.

bookkeeper is a distributed write ahead log. we are working on
integrating it with hbase and hdfs namenode. it is also used by
hedwig, which is a distributed topic based pub/sub system based on
zookeeper and bookkeeper.

--
thanks
mahadev

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

fpj@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301