zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ertio Lew <ertio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper for generating sequential IDs
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 18:21:26 GMT
Thanks so much David !!

Your solution seems to perfectly fulfill our requirements of
continuous and monotonically  increasing Ids. What is the size of your
Ids in bytes??

We are particularly looking for i32 and i64 sized ids.
Are you planning to release this work to community anytime sooner ?

Thanks anyways for sharing knowledge.