zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ritesh Tijoriwala <tijoriwala.rit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Clustered Setup in two data centers
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 18:09:01 GMT
Hi Jesse,
Yes, you could do that. But it all depends on the frequency of operations
and how often you use the coordination service. If those are quite frequent,
then the HQ will most likely become a bottleneck. It is mostly not a good
idea to run coordination services across data centers for operations that
are frequent.

Thanks,
Ritesh