zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Task/Job distribution using ZooKeeper
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 06:54:40 GMT
Some time ago I've wrote a proof-of-concept implementation for a
highly available distribute message queue based on ZooKeeper. You can
find the code on Github:

https://github.com/andreisavu/zookeeper-mq

I've also performed some fault injection testing and the code does a
good job at handling node failures.

I hope you will find this useful. It should be easy to write something
similar in Java if you want.

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro