zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Thijs Terlouw <thijsterl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper chroot not transparent in zoo_create()
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 05:08:51 GMT
It took me a while to find that the 3.3.3 release is only available
via http://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html and not via
http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/releases.html anymore, I suggest
adding a big message on the release page to redirect people.
Furthermore in the JIRA it still said that 3.3.3 was an "unreleased"
version.

I tried the 3.3.3 release and it has the same behavior. I've filed a
JIRA issue here:

Thijs

--
Thijs Terlouw,