zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Reed <ben.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about sharing Zookeeper connections
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:58:23 GMT
it does seem like a good idea to make multiple zk handles share a
connection, but as ted points out, they may have different timeouts, which
would make the sharing logic quite complicated. i think the implementation
might also be quite complicated. having said that, if someone could come up
with a simple and correct connection sharing implementation, we (or at least
i) would be open to it.

ben