zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: write permission on ZooKeeper Wiki?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:12:16 GMT
Ben that all sounds right to me. Thanks for making this happen!

I got pinged on twitter - the old wiki pages still exist. Is there
some way for us to sunset these pages? Perhaps update them all to
point to the new pages on cwiki? (or at least tell them the page is
stale and point to the toplevel cwiki, we don't want to lose the
google juice).

Patrick

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 6:30 AM, Benjamin Reed <breed@apache.org> wrote:
> this should be fixed. the only thing normal users cannot do is remove or
> restrict pages. perhaps they should be able to remove pages as well; that
> was just the default. btw, you and mahadev should be able to change the
> space permissions, so feel free to update. it does seem like users should be
> able to remove right?
> ben
>
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ben, what's the status on this? Seems to me that given we have CMS
>> we should allow any registered user to edit the cwiki pages. This
>> level of permissions is essentially what we did on the old wiki, no?
>> (anyone registered could edit).
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Mahadev Konar <mahadev@apache.org>
>> wrote: