zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: write permission on ZooKeeper Wiki?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:30:27 GMT
Hi Thomas,

  The facebook messaging service that they launched 2-3 months ago,
uses zookeeper. There are others as well but unfortunately we cant put
this up on the powered by page unless folks who are these power users
agree to put this up on the website.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=454991608919

Its really unfortunate that the powered by page of zookeeper is very
under represented.

thanks
mahadev