zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to handle ZOO_CONNECTING_STATE and ZOO_ASSOCIATING_STATE?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:36:54 GMT
FYI we're almost done converting the legacy hadoop wiki over to the
new zk tlp cwiki. Any/all pages should be moved over, if not let us
know, for example the faq:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/FAQ

I do notice that's missing the attachment as well. Unfortunately
spammers hit the wiki pages hard, as a result infra@a.o had turned off
attachments. Not sure the status of cwiki.

Ben, what's the status on this? Is there a way we can update this?
(iirc isn't that diagram also in the docs? perhaps we could re-attach
from there?)

Patrick