zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: tickTime and sessionTimeout
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 01:11:37 GMT
do you see anything in the server log?

ben

On 02/10/2011 03:16 PM, Patania, Nick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I run the following test:
>

> *         Two clients connect to a zookeeper server; the tickTime on the server is 500,
and the sessionTimeout on the client is 1000.

> *         Kill the host running one of the clients.
>
> *         The second client receives a session timeout.
>
> Is there any reason why this might happen?
>
> Thanks
> Nick Patania

> NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views
contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning
of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have
received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify
the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor
electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify
us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley
you consent to the foregoing.