zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pluggable authentication question
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 20:27:08 GMT
Hi Mekaraj, this has been addressed in the trunk:
it will be available in 3.3.0

You can do similar to this patch prior to 3.3.0 by creating your own
subclass of ZooKeeper and accessing through the cnxn protected field
(similar to how the 544 patch does it, but not as cleanly).

I'd encourage you to contribute back your work. We'd love to have a
Kerberos auth plugin as part of the release.

Regards,

Patrick