zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "raghul@yahoo.com" <rag...@yahoo.com>
Subject Dynamic server addition/deletion
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 19:25:03 GMT

Our product would require support for dynamic addition and deletion of ZK servers to the cluster.
We would like to come up with a design, propose the design to the ZK developers and then implement
the feature once the design is signed off by the ZK developers. Before we go down that path,
I would like to know if people already have any ideas on this that they could share with us.
Also, we don't want to duplicate the effort, so we would appreciate if you let us know anyone
is already working on a design proposal for this feature.

Thanks
Raghu