zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Drop ANT build pull request
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:36:11 GMT
Hi community,
I have just sent a PR to drop ANT from main build (not from
recipes/contrib) and keep only Maven build.
We are already releasing 3.5 branch with Maven, this is only the final step
of this long story.
Once we have only Maven it will be super easy to refactor the layout of the
codebase (separate common/client/metrics provider apis...).

https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1139

I really would like to commit this patch before cutting 3.6.
btw we are not going to add other big refactors before 3.6, so it is not a
blocker for the release.

Enjoy

Enrico